This page is about the Ostrilator, a synth I built using Unity.
You can also download it here (link below).
Years ago I got a keyboard with a primitive sampler, a very cheap one which I flatly didn't like.
This christmas when painting seemed out of the question due to family/distractions I thought I'd have a crack at making a software one.
I'd built a theramin before, so I kind-of knew that it was at least possible in theory.
- 23 key touchscreen friendly keyboard
- 23 in-built sounds (one per key)
- 24 reverb presets
- Controllable delay
- Frequency cutoff filter
- Load your own sounds
- Microphone input (not all computers)
- A 2 bar Sequencer (no saves)
- lua (1 y)
- actionscript(dead now?)
- html/css(should be dead now)
Here is the Download link
If you want added features pease get in touch and please consider a donation.